Blog Archive

Sunday 2 August 2015

Comedian Julius Agwu Survives Strange Brain Surgery In US

Life is not always what you see people display on the outside. Many are going through things behind closed doors but manage to keep it away from you. That is why it's not good to envy anyone blindly.

Popular comedian, Julius Agwu has been sick in the last few weeks. He said he can’t tell specifically when and how it all started. All he could recollect was that at some point, he went on and on losing weight seriously, which got many people wondering.
Those who were his through friends proffered solutions, some even asked him to seek spiritual help.
His words: "I just want to thank God and my wife. Onyeoma! My wife tried. The day I had the seizure, she put her finger in my mouth and I bit it…All the vomit; the mess; she was the one brushing and bathing me on the bed and clearing and cleaning them. IB really, really tried for me.”
Others were just murmuring. It went on and on until sometime in May when he had a seizure at home and his wife, Ibiere, battled to halt it until he ran out of breath. That is the comedian almost died!

Almost lifeless. And with the likely consequences starring her in the face, Ibiere got their maid and security man to assist her in getting him into one of their cars, and headed to their hospital in Lekki. 

The doctor on call battled for hours with his team to ‘bring him back to life again’. Upon stabilizing him, Julius and his wife immediately left for the United States of America, where arrangement had been made at the Park Plaza Hospital. 
After a series of tests, two lumps were discovered in his brain! The lumps had been messing up his health and causing his incessant weight loss. Immediately, the Caucasian surgeons went to work, operating on him for about 4 hours on Tuesday, May 12, 2015.

Currently putting things together for the 10th anniversary of his annual Crack Ya Ribs in London, the father of two told YES INTERNATIONAL! Magazine that all through the time he was medically down, he was always thinking about what would become of his wife and children should anything go wrong. 
“Onyeoma, I no go lie to you, na dem I just dey think about. But like I said earlier, it’s God at work. I want to thank everybody who supported me in one way or the other. Those that were praying for me and all that. I’m planning a thanksgiving where I will still tell the full story."

Julius has been discharged and only returned home recently. We thank the Lord for sparing his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment