Blog Archive

Monday 23 November 2015

Actress Nadia Buari Celebrates 33rd Birthday (Photos)

Actress Nadia Buari Celebrates 33rd Birthday (Photos)

Jim Iyke's ex-girlfriend and popular Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari turned 33 on Sunday. Her words:
"It dawned on me after over 10mins in trying to figure out exactly wat I wanted to wish for before I cut my cake yesterday, that I basically had everything I ever wanted... and so I ended up making wishes for people. 
I'm so at peace in my life right now...so happy and balanced.
I can not thank God enough for what He's done in my life, for bringing me to where I am today. The fact that He made it known to me, that where I am in my life is just mediocrity; that He has higher expectations for me... He taught me that I can overcome those seemingly impossible things just by listening to His voice; obeying, and holding His hand every step of the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment